Sunday, May 3, 2009

where journey begins

when i was young-about 5 years old
my appa took me to the tadika in frot of my house
it is about 10 steps from my mension's gate
huu~~
that was my very 1st school
i was in the same tadika with zaeryl
hii~

then.......
the journey become harder when my amma sent me to secondary school
i was study at SKKR-Sekolah Kebangsaan Kg Raja from standard 1 until standard 6
in my class....
i was the smallest n miniest person eva..=(
my friends always tease me n make fun of me
but..........
for me is nothing bcoz i enjoy it
i enjoy to be dberi perhatian
that kind of perhatian on that time laa
hooo~~

after that..
when im finished my UPSR and get result
i was sent to TMS-Tengku Mahmud School or SMKTM-Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tengku Mahmud
here....
my journey start to become exciting and full of laughter and sadness
hahaha
n.... now
i don knoe wat to write
phuu~~~




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir